PaidVerts.com ("PAIDVERTS") has a strong commitment to providing excellent service to all of our affiliates and customers, including respecting their concerns about privacy. We understand that visitors to our website may have questions about how this website collects and uses information. We have prepared this statement to inform you of the privacy principles that govern our site. This statement contains numerous general and technical details about the steps we take to respect your privacy concerns. The bottom line is that meeting your needs and expectations form the foundation of everything we do - including protecting your privacy.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- Registering on our website provides you with various benefits and access to features and in this process we will require your email and username to be entered.
- By registering you agree that this information may be used to contact you about occasional news, and updates on PaidVerts.com
- We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
- HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION? We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unathorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Internet Protocol (IP) Address
- An IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer when you browse the Internet. When users request a page from our site, our servers log the user's current IP address. We use IP addresses to help diagnose problems. We do not link IP addresses to any personally identifiable inforation about you.
- This website does not collect personally identifiable information from your computer when you browse the site. This means that, unless you voluntarily and knowingly provide us with personally identifiable information, we will not know your name, your e-mail address, or any other personally identifiable information.
- The third party service providers mentioned above serve and host PAIDVERTS advertisements on other sites. To track the effectiveness of PAIDVERTS advertisements on other sites, Paiverts.comuses pixel tags (also known as clear gifs, beacon gifs, 1-by-1 gifs, or web bugs). Pixel tags are not visible to the user of the site and consist of a few lines of computer coding. If you are visiting Paiverts.com from an advertisement on another site, the pixel tag references the cookie you received when you clicked on the advertisement. The pixel tag then registers this activity with the third party advertising company to allow us to count the number of times an advertisement is accessed. In addition, we also measure the reservations generated from a particular ad. At no time is personally identifiable information about you or your reservation collected by the third party advertising company, nor is any tracking information generated from the pixel tag allowed to be used by them for any other purpose other than to report website activity to us or allow us to better target future interactive advertising.
- Our third party service providers may use pixel tags in PAIDVERTS marketing e-mails that help us send the e-mail in a format you can read, to allow us to know which e-mails you act upon and to better target the content of future e-mails. In addition, we track the aggregate number of e-mails read and whether any of the links in the e-mail were accessed. No other information is collected or used from pixel tags.
Information We Collect
- When we need to collect personally identifiable information from you, we will ask you to voluntarily supply us with the information we need. For example, if you would like to create a PAIDVERTS account or receive information regarding upcoming PAIDVERTS technological advances, we will ask you for information such as name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, and quite possibly credit card number. We will use your e-mail address to send a confirmation and, if necessary, might use the other information to contact you for help to process the reservation. The same types of information may would be requested to complete any other membership related activity. As indicated below (see E-Mail section), we may also use your e-mail address to notify you about special offers and promotions.
- It is our intention to only send you e-mail communications that will be useful to you and that you want to receive. When you make a reservation and provide your e-mail address, we will occasionally contact you via e-mail and provide information about special offers and promotions that may be of interest to you. These communications will relate to PAIDVERTS offers and/or the promotions of select, reputable third parties with whom PAIDVERTS has a strategic marketing relationship because they offer products or services that we believe would of interest to you. We use a third party e-mail service provider to send e-mails. This service provider is prohibited from using your e-mail address for any purpose other than to send PAIDVERTS related e-mail. Every time you receive e-mail you will be provided the choice to opt-out of future e-mails by following the instructions provided in the e-mail, or you may opt-out by updating your online profile.
PAIDVERTS Use of Information
- We treat the information you provide to us as confidential information; it is, accordingly, subject to our company's security procedures and strict corporate policies regarding protection and use of confidential information. Because laws applicable to personal information vary by country, our business operations may put in place additional measures that vary depending on the applicable legal requirements. Information collected on the sites covered by this privacy statement, which are listed in the first paragraph, is generally processed and stored in the European Union ("EU").
- The personally identifiable information you provide to us for making a reservation is made available to the applicable hotel for the purpose of meeting your reservation request. If you cancel your account, the information is stored for recordkeeping purposes only and is not accessed again. After creating your account, unless you specifically tell us otherwise, the information you provide may be used by us for direct marketing of PAIDVERTS, the products of affiliates or select, reputable third parties with whom PAIDVERTS has a strategic marketing relationship because they offer products or services that we believe would of interest to you. PAIDVERTS may use the services of a third party mail house for the sole purpose of mailing materials.
Disclosure of Information to Third Parties
- PAIDVERTS prohibits the sale or transfer of personal information to unaffiliated third parties outside of PAIDVERTS for their use without your approval.
Links to Other Sites
- If you choose to leave this PAIDVERTS site via links to other non-PAIDVERTS websites, including those of advertisers, PAIDVERTS is not responsible for the privacy policies or content of those sites, nor is PAIDVERTS responsible for the cookies those sites use.
- This is an internationally based website and is subject to the law of the EU. PAIDVERTS will disclose personally identifiable information without your permission when required by law, or in good faith belief that such action is necessary to investigate or protect against harmful activities to PAIDVERTS guests, visitors, associates, or property (including this site), or to others when entities performing business activities on PAIDVERTS's behalf necessitate such information (e.g., credit card processing or customer support services) or in the event that PAIDVERTS is merged, acquired by or acquires another company. As mentioned above, laws related to personal identifiable information vary by country. For example, personally identifiable information collected in the European Union is subject to the EU Data Protection Directive.
Paiverts.com Privacy Statement Changes
- In the future, we may need to change the privacy statement for paidverts.com. All changes will be made here so that you will always know what information we gather, how we might use that information and whether we will disclose it to anyone.